Custom Search

Widget


July 4, 2007

Yuri's OUT!


"Ang tutoy kooooo... ", says my mind. Mother decided to let Yuri, my little doggie, our little doggie, sleep outside our house, in our own so-called "azotea". Serving his purpose, to be the security guard of Alim Residence, our almost 3-month old little puppy willingly slept in that area of the house. I told Nanay to put a blanket on him avoiding the thought of the malnourished-looking dog (but well-fed) shivering because of cold. I was really afraid he might end up having a flu or something because he is used to sleeping in my bedroom. Nanay told me, "if we are not letting him sleep outside the "balkon-balkon" starting now, just when? He will really get used to sleep in your bedroom until he bocomes big enough not to realize his purpose!" And so, I gave up.

0 comments:

 

Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design