Custom Search

Widget


July 20, 2007

i can smell fresh-from-the-hotpot pancit molo

it's one in the morning and I'm thinking about food!whoa!well, at 2am im gonna spend my breaktime eeesssllleeepping!and just now im smelling pancit molo cooked in my nanay's kitchen. ahhh, talking about cravings! im starving now!
Making the Iloilo (particularly Molo, Iloilo City) original delicacy is not that easy. I kind of love helping on making the molo balls, which by the way, are meatballs wrapped in molo strips. These "balls" are to be made hours before you cook the actual pancit molo because they need to be dry when mixed in the soup later (for the reason that the molo balls or the dumplings do not break in the boiling soup). Apparently, these tiny, little things are my favorite upon eating a bowl of hot pancit molo.
Top this Filipino dumpling soup with pieces of green onion leaves, and you have a smokin' yummy delicacy. This is one best way in having a breakfast in a cold weather.
Talkin' bout this madness that I've got, my little sister's thesis (she's a Food Tech student) is- she's theorizing on the
Pancit Molo Instant Noodles or Instant Pancit Molo or whatever that is. I hope she'll do well. After all, she's had a lot of pancit molos in her life. hahah! picture source

0 comments:

 

Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design