Custom Search

Widget


July 13, 2007

in Dion's memory

He was my Secret Pal during our Christmas Party when we were in the second year college days. And he gave me a powder blue pillow with a cute little pig printed on it. He was a silent boy who just talks when he's being talked to. Well, he did start conversations with somebody, but I cannot imagine him always starting the talking. So not that scene-stealer unlike our other classmates who do all the talking you'll end up just listening. And he was the one in the row of our silent classmates I was afraid who would soon burst into something we didn't really expect them to be. (Just like when Tabs put down her hair and showed us how it would look when relaxed.hehe) I don't know but our classmates really freakin' cared when they found out that Dion liked John Prats!

One thing I can be sure of that Dion is really etched in my memory is that he was an enemy in the later years of our lives in UP. Feeling the pressure, the two boys in our group, Dion and Dale, were really the subjects of our criticisms when it came to group case analyses, group reports, group projects!I didn't care when they were also beating deadlines to other subjects because we all do have our own deadlines. We beat them up with harsh words when they can't attend the meeting for the case analysis. And there was this one time that we were so pressured, we felt like trembling with the nervousness, that we needed to meet for a group report which would took place on the next day and Dion didn't show up. We needed to be complete for the other parts of the report to be distributed and discussed and he was not there! My groupmate sent him a message using my cellphone and she did not put her name as a sender. They exchaged curses and all along he was really thinking that I was the one he's exchanging harsh words with. I really cried because of that. I felt guilty of being not so good to him and to the other guy groupmate, and I felt really bad that he was thinking I was the one he's cursing.

Yes, Dion, I cried! And I hope you were not laughing at me that time!waaaah! Anyway, it wasn't just you we were not good to. We were not also good to Dale! Haha. But those were memories and we end up laughing at them now that we are grown ups and you there, being in heaven.

I just realized upon scanning our pictures during graduation that I called you to pose at my side together with our other classmates. Now, I am certain that we did not end up in bad terms.

Goodbye Dion and we sure will miss you!

0 comments:

 

Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design