Custom Search

Widget


July 13, 2007

i lab victoria

i remember her being the sexiest among the spice girls. back when i was starting to know what really beautiful is. and what are the great-looking legs for girls. she was an icon of one of my barkadas during high school.

I won't say I'd dress up like her. I like her style. But I won't dare wear a black corset matched with some stockings and stilletos as if going to a custome ball. and this would mean dressing up like the ever-classic bunny without the two huge ears clinging on your head.

I just like her. Whatever she wears, the clothes become sexy.

and Gawd, has she evolved from one sexy lady to one hot mama! add to it the best accessory she ever got, DAVID BECKHAM!

Here are some hot hot hot pictures of the two of them from W Magazine: this husband and wife tandem is just not awkward to look at.

This one I put on as my desktop background.
This one looks intriguing but its not awkward.And this one!H O T ! ! !Whew!


Photos are from my favorite celebrity blog Popsugar

0 comments:

 

Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design