Custom Search

Widget


July 3, 2007

the coolness that is Transformers


Yes, I must confess, I watched the movie because of Shia LaBeouf. Period. He's a constant idol ever since he was in Even Stevens. I discovered this comedy series when I was so into Lizzie Maguirre. -The kid in me!-wahah! Okay, enough with the young La Beouf craziness. Now, he's in Transformers! And I made it a point to watch him last weekend. The movie is what every kid in you is looking for.
I like the story. Add to it the effects that they've put in it. I like it when the autobots transform into huge, gigantic robots. And ooh, the scene wherein they hide from Sam's (Shia's character) parents outside their house. That was so hilarious considering they are big things which happen to land on earth!
I've always adored Shia when it comes to acting. He becomes the character itself when he's acting.
Transformers is cool. Because of a good story. And because it has Shia in it. Woohoow!

0 comments:

 

Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design