Custom Search

Widget


July 7, 2007

today is 7/7/07


They say its the luckiest day! Most lucky for the lovers according to feng shui. Also luckiest for those who plan to wed. Talking about spirituality here, Seven represents the sacraments of Christ. Some spiritual groups will even spend a night in Mount Taal for religious purposes. As to Mathematics, according to Pythagoras, seven is the strongest number of all the numbers because the strongest polygons are the square and the triangle. Square has four sides, triangle has three sides, add 'em all up, equals to seven. These information I got from a TVnews last night. Eva Longoria and Tony Parker are even marrying at this date. The beauty of believing in such things! Anyway, nothing can harm you if you'll believe, right? And now, we're talking 'bout faith here, people! Well, faith is a broad word. For me, I will thank God that He let me woke up at a lucky day. Considering that I got a flu just yesterday. He will let me spend the 7/7/7 with my family. He will let me have the day to stare at the face of my boyfriend. He will let me spend it doing the normal things that I usually do (because if they would be unusual, they would be abnormal, wouldn't they?). Kidding.

But actually, everyday is a lucky day because we all have the opportunity to do the things that we wanna do. It may have some meanings to other people, it just so happened that today is the seventh day of the seventh month in the seventh year of the century.

God bless us all!

O diva?!

0 comments:

 

Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design