I know, we know, Twilight's fad is kind of decreasing now, New Moon is coming over and we're ready for it. But as I was browsing through Edward Pattinson's...err... Robert Pattinson's page in Facebook, I was looking at some of his pictures, I saw a comment in this pic:And the comment was:I LOVE HIM SO F*CKING MUCH ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY
I don't usually think of New Year's resolutions. Coz by just the thought of it, I'll be so much sure I won' do it. Hahah. But what I have learned from the Law of Attraction, you have to set it. I've been trying to save money since I started working, but now, I'm already about to celebrate my third year in this company, nothing's been saved! Now I realize, that you have to set a goal in order to enjoy and save the process of ending to it. I have to save my money for something that I will soon spend on. I have to exercise in order to delete this excess fat in my stomach! Hahah! Exercise is one new thing in my new year's resolutions, which is by the way, getting longer and longer as I'm becoming older. I never had a problem with doing this going-healthy and getting-some-sexy-body routine back then. I was too thin to exercise. Way too thin. Now what I will do, I'll follow the Law of Attraction, and then jog starting May, 2009. Why May of all the months in a year and why not January to start the year right? And of all things, why jog? Jog. Because I'm afraid I might get backpains if ever I'll have some flexi-exercising. I have scoliosis and I think it won't go right. But according to what I have read and watched, exercise is very good for people suffering from scoliosis. I did taebo once, but my, the whole week my back kept on aching. And then May, for romantic reasons. I do not have someone to jog with. And it's just so horrifying for me to think that I jog without a companion. I will feel really awkward, I think. There are people who jog alone, but that's my case. :D So forgive me. And May again because my boyfriend who is not here at the present, will come home on that Month. He will be my companion. And I think that would be just great. ;)
Vaelntine's Day for me would not be being with my boyfriend, holding hands, and all cuddled up. He's not here! Hahah! Valentine's day would just be same old Saturdays, going home from work at 6AM, and then sleep all day, (in case there would be some malling to do:D) and then watch TV. Talking about TV, the other thing that I would need on a V-Day is a DVD player, coz I'll be watching all this lovey-dovey chickflicks. Here goes my list:
1. 50 First Dates. Nothing beats the first kiss. 2. The Notebook. Starring Rachel McAdams and Ryan Gosling 3. Someone Like You. In here, Ashley Judd does her cheer leader stunts wearing just an underwear. Heheh. And did I mention Hugh Jackman's very hot in here?!!! 4. Ever After. A Cinderella tale. 5. Titanic. Need I say more? 6. Enchanted. Very very cute story. Amy Adams is so adorable as well as McDreamy! Hahah! 7. 27 Dresses. I love how it went well at the end. 8. Casper. Oh my, this was a hype way back then. Who have never fallen inlove with Devon Sawa here? 9. Shakespeare In Love. I watched this during my sleepy days. And I was kind of woken up with their kissing scenes! Hahah! 10. Maid in Manhattan. A modern Cinderella story. 11. Pretty Woman. Julia Roberts was very very sexy in this movie and Richard Gere, oh my, he was so handsome. 12. Just like Heaven. I like the idea and the story. 13. Mr. and Mrs. Smith. The hottest couple on the planet met. The movie is very cool. 14. Runaway Bride. I really enjoyed Julia's personality in here. And the collection of engagement rings, damn! Hahah! 15. Notting Hill. I became inlove with hugh Grant in this movie. 16. My Bestfriend's Wedding. I shall say Julia's bestest movie! 17. Sweet Home Alabama. Rekindling an old flame. Wehehe! Very great movie. 18. Shall We Dance. The love in here is not between JLo and Richard Gere. It's between him and Susan Sarandon. <3 19. A Lot like Love. Ashton Kutcher and Amanda Peet starrers. Young love and so real. 20. The Wedding Planner. I only eat brown M&Ms! Wehehe! 21. There's Something About Mary. Cameron was very cute in here. 22. The Wedding Date. Debra Messing pretends. I really like this movie. 23. Never Been Kissed. Guitar Hero style! 24. Just Married. This time it's Ashton and Brittany. They became a real couple in real life. 25. If only. This is a very sad romantic movie. And it will hit you right, then you'll cry...
I heard this song first in my ipod. I don't know about how I put music in my ipod, but I just collect nice songs from my friends and then there they go, load 'em! Heheh! When I first heard this song, I really checked in the Ipod who were the singers and the title. Going back to the person you love is a choice. The song is very true and there are no pretensions. You belong where you belong. Kid Rock's very sexy here and Sheryl's voice is just very sweet.
Living my life in a slow hell different girl every night at the hotel I aint seen the sun shine in 3 damn days been fuelin up on cocaine and whiskey wish I had a good girl to miss me but I wonder if I'll ever change my ways I put your picture away sat down and cried today I cant look at you while I'm lying next to her I put your picture away sat down and cried today I cant look at you while I'm lying next to her
I called u last night in the hotel everyone knows but they wont tell but there half hided smiles tell me somethin just aint right I've been waiting on you for a long time fuelin up on heartaches and she'd whine I aint heard from you in 3 damn nights I put your picture away I wonder where you've been I cant look at you while I'm lyin next to him I put your picture away I wonder where you've been I cant look at you while I'm lyin next to him
I saw you yesterday with an old friend it wuz the same old same how have you been since you've been gone my worlds been dark and gray you reminded me of brighter days I hope to be coming home to stay I wuz head of the church I wuz off to drink you away I thought about you for a long time can't seem to get you off my mind I cant stand why we're living like this way I found your picture today I swear I'll change my ways I just called to say I want you to come back home I found your picture today I swear I'll change my ways I just called to say I want you to come back home I just called to say I love you come back home
I've been tagged in my Facebook for this. But I decided to post it here in my blog. Something interesting and something enjoyable to work on. Weeeeh!
1. I like ironing my hair with flat irons for hair. Haha! I know it can, in some way, damage my hair, but it does give a very shiny outcome! :D
2. I used to not like branded products (I'm a Marketing graduate and I know how they work :D), but when I started working I learned their value. Let's just say I look for quality now.
3. I enjoy taking pictures of people unaware with their backs facing me. It's very candid and true.
4. And I enjoy taking pictures of myself. Hahah. Certified camwhore. 8-}
5. I get uneasy when facing a newly-found friend and I always think of things to talk about. As much as possible, I don't want silence to rule.
6. I am not aware that I look grumpy at times. My brows meet when I think of something, or when just staring at something interesting. And that's why maybe I am misinterpreted as snobbish.
7. And I wasn't aware that I can really make my eyes bulgy and big by just showing some expressions when talking exaggeratedly. I only knew about this until my friends told me or react to my expression.
8. I have an annoying voice, that's what they say. Hahah. I don't find my voice annoying, it's just high-pitched! Maybe others get irritated with the way I talk? I don't know...
9. If I would have millions of money, I plan to acquire a place wherein I can keep and care for stray dogs and cats. I really feel for them. Adopt each of them that I might find in the road.
10. Sometimes, I ask God why there are "taong-grasa" people. Anything stray, my heart bleeds when I see them.
11. I have learned to put on my everyday make-up when I was 22 years old. I am 23 now, that's like last year, and embarassing-ly, I learned how to do it from my 18 year-old cousin. Hahah!
12. I really thought when I was in grade school that Yakult is yucky. Because, after you've drank that one little bottle, there's a very icky, phlegm-y substance left in your throat. But now, give all your Yakult to me and I'll drink 'em! :P
13. I really have this cool and gwapo impression with semi-calbo and long-haired guys. ;)
14. I was addicted to Desperate Housewives Seasons 1 and 2 last 2007. And now with House. 8-}
15. My illnesses that would cause me not to go to work, would always be stomach-related. Stomachaches, indigestion, spasm. Name them. Wehehe.
16. I used to be just 47 kilograms when I was in 4th year college.
17. I just find drummers to be astig. And I'm planning to have a summer course on how to use those drumsticks. One day...:D
18. My fashion sense would depend on my mood. I can't be a jeans-tshirt-sneakers girl all the time. When I feel like it's a "dress day", I'd wear a dress! And when I feel like it's a "pawala" day, see me at my worst. Hahah!
19. I am engaged to marry my boyfriend. ;)
20. I am very particular with boys' fingernails and toenails. They should be clean and not uncut! Major turnoff would be guys with long fingernails. Eeew.
21. I am forgiving, but I cannot forget. Don't abuse my kindness, or else...
22. My parents thought that gymnastics would be my talent when I grow up. I used to do this sideward tumbling very very straight, and I used to read a book slumping on the floor with my two front legs up leaning on the wall! Wahah!
23. I really cried hard when my puppy died back at July 2007. It was really like a scene in a dramatic TV series when I was half-awake and overheard my father told my mother, "Teh isugid ta na sa iya nga napatay si Yuri?" And Nanay answered, "Hindi lang anay, buas lang." Huwaaaah!
24. I have this ipod nano which I thought I really own. Its over a year with me already, and then my older sister is still claiming it until now. Hahah! And I'm still not giving it back!
25. I can sleep from 7 AM to 7 PM everyday, straight! Without eating my lunch. :D