Custom Search

Widget


February 7, 2009

25 Random Things About Me

I've been tagged in my Facebook for this. But I decided to post it here in my blog. Something interesting and something enjoyable to work on. Weeeeh!

1. I like ironing my hair with flat irons for hair. Haha! I know it can, in some way, damage my hair, but it does give a very shiny outcome! :D

2. I used to not like branded products (I'm a Marketing graduate and I know how they work :D), but when I started working I learned their value. Let's just say I look for quality now.

3. I enjoy taking pictures of people unaware with their backs facing me. It's very candid and true.

4. And I enjoy taking pictures of myself. Hahah. Certified camwhore. 8-}

5. I get uneasy when facing a newly-found friend and I always think of things to talk about. As much as possible, I don't want silence to rule.

6. I am not aware that I look grumpy at times. My brows meet when I think of something, or when just staring at something interesting. And that's why maybe I am misinterpreted as snobbish.

7. And I wasn't aware that I can really make my eyes bulgy and big by just showing some expressions when talking exaggeratedly. I only knew about this until my friends told me or react to my expression.

8. I have an annoying voice, that's what they say. Hahah. I don't find my voice annoying, it's just high-pitched! Maybe others get irritated with the way I talk? I don't know...

9. If I would have millions of money, I plan to acquire a place wherein I can keep and care for stray dogs and cats. I really feel for them. Adopt each of them that I might find in the road.

10. Sometimes, I ask God why there are "taong-grasa" people. Anything stray, my heart bleeds when I see them.

11. I have learned to put on my everyday make-up when I was 22 years old. I am 23 now, that's like last year, and embarassing-ly, I learned how to do it from my 18 year-old cousin. Hahah!

12. I really thought when I was in grade school that Yakult is yucky. Because, after you've drank that one little bottle, there's a very icky, phlegm-y substance left in your throat. But now, give all your Yakult to me and I'll drink 'em! :P

13. I really have this cool and gwapo impression with semi-calbo and long-haired guys. ;)

14. I was addicted to Desperate Housewives Seasons 1 and 2 last 2007. And now with House. 8-}

15. My illnesses that would cause me not to go to work, would always be stomach-related. Stomachaches, indigestion, spasm. Name them. Wehehe.

16. I used to be just 47 kilograms when I was in 4th year college.

17. I just find drummers to be astig. And I'm planning to have a summer course on how to use those drumsticks. One day...:D

18. My fashion sense would depend on my mood. I can't be a jeans-tshirt-sneakers girl all the time. When I feel like it's a "dress day", I'd wear a dress! And when I feel like it's a "pawala" day, see me at my worst. Hahah!

19. I am engaged to marry my boyfriend. ;)

20. I am very particular with boys' fingernails and toenails. They should be clean and not uncut! Major turnoff would be guys with long fingernails. Eeew.

21. I am forgiving, but I cannot forget. Don't abuse my kindness, or else...

22. My parents thought that gymnastics would be my talent when I grow up. I used to do this sideward tumbling very very straight, and I used to read a book slumping on the floor with my two front legs up leaning on the wall! Wahah!

23. I really cried hard when my puppy died back at July 2007. It was really like a scene in a dramatic TV series when I was half-awake and overheard my father told my mother, "Teh isugid ta na sa iya nga napatay si Yuri?" And Nanay answered, "Hindi lang anay, buas lang." Huwaaaah!

24. I have this ipod nano which I thought I really own. Its over a year with me already, and then my older sister is still claiming it until now. Hahah! And I'm still not giving it back!

25. I can sleep from 7 AM to 7 PM everyday, straight! Without eating my lunch. :D


0 comments:

 

Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design