Custom Search

Widget


February 11, 2009

Valentine Movies to Watch

Vaelntine's Day for me would not be being with my boyfriend, holding hands, and all cuddled up. He's not here! Hahah! Valentine's day would just be same old Saturdays, going home from work at 6AM, and then sleep all day, (in case there would be some malling to do:D) and then watch TV. Talking about TV, the other thing that I would need on a V-Day is a DVD player, coz I'll be watching all this lovey-dovey chickflicks. Here goes my list:

1. 50 First Dates. Nothing beats the first kiss.
2. The Notebook. Starring Rachel McAdams and Ryan Gosling
3. Someone Like You. In here, Ashley Judd does her cheer leader stunts wearing just an underwear. Heheh. And did I mention Hugh Jackman's very hot in here?!!!
4. Ever After. A Cinderella tale.
5. Titanic. Need I say more?
6. Enchanted. Very very cute story. Amy Adams is so adorable as well as McDreamy! Hahah!
7. 27 Dresses. I love how it went well at the end.
8. Casper. Oh my, this was a hype way back then. Who have never fallen inlove with Devon Sawa here?
9. Shakespeare In Love. I watched this during my sleepy days. And I was kind of woken up with their kissing scenes! Hahah!
10. Maid in Manhattan. A modern Cinderella story.
11. Pretty Woman. Julia Roberts was very very sexy in this movie and Richard Gere, oh my, he was so handsome.
12. Just like Heaven. I like the idea and the story.
13. Mr. and Mrs. Smith. The hottest couple on the planet met. The movie is very cool.
14. Runaway Bride. I really enjoyed Julia's personality in here. And the collection of engagement rings, damn! Hahah!
15. Notting Hill. I became inlove with hugh Grant in this movie.
16. My Bestfriend's Wedding. I shall say Julia's bestest movie!
17. Sweet Home Alabama. Rekindling an old flame. Wehehe! Very great movie.
18. Shall We Dance. The love in here is not between JLo and Richard Gere. It's between him and Susan Sarandon. <3
19. A Lot like Love. Ashton Kutcher and Amanda Peet starrers. Young love and so real.
20. The Wedding Planner. I only eat brown M&Ms! Wehehe!
21. There's Something About Mary. Cameron was very cute in here.
22. The Wedding Date. Debra Messing pretends. I really like this movie.
23. Never Been Kissed. Guitar Hero style!
24. Just Married. This time it's Ashton and Brittany. They became a real couple in real life.
25. If only. This is a very sad romantic movie. And it will hit you right, then you'll cry...

I could go on and on.

0 comments:

 

Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design