Custom Search

Widget


July 5, 2007

money!money!money!


Well, nothing compares with the thought of spending your own well-earned, studied-for-this-thoroughly, salary after working your ass off in a chosen workplace for a year. That's the beauty of being young, fresh graduate, and energetic enough to pass a resignation letter to an annoying employer (and include in here its customers), and to wake up at 5am because of a call from the company you just applied to.

Now, get back to Earth! Get back to Earth now... Get out from that phobic experience of yours.

We're talking 'bout salary here, right? The very overwhelming, joyous, lively, nothing-could-go-wrong days for me are the 5th and the 20th of the month. And for this money day, I planned to just indulge myself with the things that I have been wanting. I even had a list in mind:

1. flat shoes
2. bag
3. some toiletries
4. fantastic food
5. blouses, clothes

Haay, also include in there the money's grandma has been asking for as if I'm her moneymaker! and, uh, my longlist of debt in the company's sari-sari store!

Just thinking of these lists, I am slowly realizing, MY! The half-month salary could not cover this and won't even be able to cover my everyday fare going to the two-rides-from-home workplace.

Erase the list, NOW!
models are my little sister and cousin.
back when they were gullible enough to pose and entertain us.
facial expressions coordinated.
Vintage!

0 comments:

 

Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design