Custom Search

Widget


September 24, 2008

One More Chance: Revisiting

We were just talking about this amazing movie and I would dare say this is my all-time favorite. I would never get tired watching One More Chance over and over again. Call me freak, but this hit me for so many times everytime I'm watching it.
I liked every scene and every line in the movie. I really like watching John Lloyd Cruz act. Although I am a certified Kapuso, I do give my credits to a very well-done movie. Here's the list of the scenes (if you also watched it) that really made me cry and I have related myself into.
1. Basha confesses to Popoy that she wants them to get back. The scene where John Lloyd got to say, "You had me at my best, she had me at my worst."
2. The "Take me lord" scene by Janus del Prado. This young male really amazes me with his acting prowess. And when John Lloyd said the script, "Ikaw pa nga ang nagsabi na kapag iniwan tayo ng mga taong mahal natin, may darating na bago na mas magmamahal pa sa atin..."
3. The confrontation between John Lloyd and Maja. Maja is like taking it really emotionally. And I would bet my penny on her, this girl has got a long long way to go.

It is a chick-flick, but it does happen in real life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoa! I watched this movie too! haha.. It's funny that we both are Kapuso and still love to watch Kapamilya movies! :P
The movie is good and my fave is the Maja and John Lloyd scene. Awts it really hurts. Her character is so brave in the Movie, I salute her! Wahahaha

graShana said...

hahaha! hi Bevs, amishu!
Mga Kapuso, apir!

 

Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design