Custom Search

Widget


September 4, 2008

Amazing Topless Sandals

I saw them in a list of ugliest foot wears, but then, I don't find them ugly, I find them C O O L.
As a person who have in 'some ways' studied Marketing, marketers or businessmen as what we are called, are always looking for the newest thing to sell or to make use of or looking for more ways in modifying a certain product to be presented to the market.
And then I found this newest and coolest trend as I was browsing through my multiply network's contacts. I was amazed and asked myself if how on earth can you wear topless sandals?
This invention is made to have an illusion when seeing the wearer as walking barefoot. Indeed it is like walking barefoot, but only wearing something to protect your feet. Topless sandals are flexible and conditioned with a clean water-based adhesive we call "the stick". This stick is said to have a guaranteed life span of one year.
Cool isn't it?

0 comments:

 

Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design