Custom Search

Widget


September 11, 2008

Birthday Wishlist

Yeah, it's my birthday. Today. I am 23 and I will never be ashamed that I AM GETTING OLDER. ;) (Yes, I know, I'll be when I'm 42.) Haha.

So to celebrate the 23 years of staying in this harsh but beautiful world, I am making a wishlist. This can be a list of things for me to buy for myself or if anyone with a heart of gold, will be generous enough...Aheem. Thanks in advance. ;)

I have been wanting this one since last year. I have a cam phone but too bad, it's not that uhm, cool when taking pics. So instead of buying a new cp with very good camera quality, I'll settle with a digicam. A Sony W55 digicam at that. After all, it's purpose is taking good pics.





Found this cute Mickey Mouse USB Flash Drive. Not that I'm a sucker for Mickey Mouse...well in some ways. It will be a plus if my flash drive would have a Mickey Mouse for a head. Anyway, I'd really love to have a 4-gigabyte one. :D




A new cellphone! In this technology-driven world, who would never want a new cellphone, eh? Hehe. If given the chance to have a new cellphone, I'd be glad with a Sony Ericksson Thin Series. A walkman phone. I'm used to owning thin and light phones. Asus.









Colored jeans are at hype nowadays. If I reach 42, I will be afraid i won't be boasting about owning a fuschia skinny jeans during my younger age. So, I'm buying one today. ;)








It was an ultimate dream to be wearing a corporate three-piece suit in a high-end company. Because the company I am working for doesn't require business attires, I so envy women-empowering, sophisticated ladies who wear black, classic, three-inch, and pointed pumps. :D







Nail Arts! I am so amazed with this cool nail paintings. Since I am painting my nails today, I'd be happy to be treated with some nail arts. I think there's one in SM City.
If ever I'll be making this happen, I will grow my finger nails square first.








All-white Havaianas flip-flops. I don't know what's with this brand. So, im trying it. Hehe. They say it's very durable, but I just think it's the marketing and building up of the product name which makes it more appealing to people, to think that for just a pair of rubber slippers, it will cost your wallet Php 800. 8-}
I want one from Brazil itself. I'm joining the herd!


And finally. WOLD PEACE. You think I'm so materialistic, think again, you fickle-minded! :P

0 comments:

 

Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design