Custom Search

Widget


July 18, 2008

what's your romantic date?

I was dazzled when a cousin whom I treat as a baby sister asked me what would be an ideal romantic date.
She said, for her, a romantic date would be, you and your boyfriend, sitting in the seashore when the sun is setting. But I thought to myself that would be an old, used, rotten romanticism if I may say so. My cousin may have heard it from someone, or read it from a book, or worse, a talk show host. Nyaha.
So, my idea of a romantic date would be sitting next to someone you love in your cousin's room and talking about anything that you two want, like his life when he is working, and the dreams and hopes that you want to achieve. Then he kisses you. haha. That's all about it. A romantic date doesn't mean you should be renting a cottage in a beach or pay an entrance fee to just be in the a seashore. It does not require a lot of roses and chocolates and stuffed animals to be romantic. It just requires you and him and both your presence.
Being with the one you love is romantic.
Well, we perceive a romantic date differently, so it's subjective.
So YOU! yes, you. What's your romantic date? Or, what is romantic for you?!

0 comments:

 

Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design