Custom Search

Widget


July 23, 2008

headbangin' even if you have no idea

I filed a vacation leave, bought a pair of cute knee-length shorts, decided to wear a black blouse to keep the spirit of rockin' and rollin' and then I had no idea what's the vocalist's name. The only song of Urbandub that I am familiar with is Guillotine. Introduced by a friend, to put in my ipod. I have seen the music video, but I am still not aware of the band and it's members.
I have kind of tried to ready myself searching for the songs of Urbandub before the July 18th gig in UPV. But my trying wasn't enough because I have not found any. Shame on me.
All in all, I did enjoy the headbangin' part which I did with my friend who knows one or two songs of Urbandub. But I should say, if you see a band in flesh, you become more curious about them. They had great songs, easy to listen to, and the best lyrics. If I will see Urbandub playing on TV or hear them on the radio, I would say, I have attended a gig of that band and it was worth the rock and roll.

Here we are camwhoring before and after the gig.

running after the cam.

the three of us, Beth, Me, and Shella

Andie telling us to go home already.

thanks to Shella and Andie for the pics which I had the freedom to save and post them here in my blogger. :)

0 comments:

 

Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design