Custom Search

Widget


July 30, 2008

Regine & Piolo: Paano Kita Iibigin

I know this is kinda late for a movie review. The movie was shown on theaters like ages ago. But I would never like to have a review on it. I would like to have little moments, little reactions on it, and uhm, some little dwelling and crying for the whole story.
I watched (re-watched, actually) the movie last Saturday while waiting for the arrival of someone very special to me whom I really missed the most and was only been gone ten days or so. He was in Manila then when we had an exchange of SMSes. Coincidentally, we were watching the same movie on the same channel but in just different places. And unfortunately, I ended watching the movie all by myself coz he turned off his TV and headed off to the airport to come see me!Yipee!
No more elaborations, I would like to proceed with the little reactions, little moments, and little dwelling and crying. Imagine yourself being Marteena (played by Regine), you are loving, and the love is unrequited. Well, you actually don't know if it is unrequited or not, because the guy (played by Piolo) is so Mr. Misunderstood.
I cried in this line, when Marteena was asking him, "Mahal mo ba ako? Mahal mo ba ako?!" And he said, "I NEVER GOT THERE..."

0 comments:

 

Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design