Custom Search

Widget


July 24, 2008

me and brandon boyd

i would like to interpret this dream:
me, brandon boyd, an underground room made to be storage for sportscar, a single bed, Brandon in a homely tshirt ready to be ripped off, and I lying on the single bed next to Brandon Boyd in that cozy storage room.
Haha. Imagine a basement made as a storage of whippin' sportscars?
It means Brandon is too huge to be in a basement but still brings with him the coolness.
Single bed.
aheem. That single bed is for the two of us. I lying in his left arm, and his right arms embracing me. Really a dream.
Brandon in a homely t-shirt ready to be ripped off.
As what I have read about the godly Brandon Boyd, everything he wore belonged to someone else except of course the underwears and the socks. Ready to be ripped off means, ready for me to rip them off. hahaha. We always see Brandon Boyd in those ratty clothes so I guess that's just him in my dream. ;)
I and him lying on that single bed.
well, well, well...hmmm, isn't it amazingly awesome?! This means, I have been longing for this to happen. Haha.
Subconsciously, I have raped Brandon Boyd. Your guy! Beat that!this is how he looked like after the rape scene. ;)

0 comments:

 

Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design