Custom Search

Widget


April 2, 2008

thank God, it wasn't TYPHOID

Holy Week was such a hit because it meant longer vacation days. too bad for me, as i ended my holy week, i felt this severe headache which caused a prolonged vacation to me. I did not go to work on a Monday. That severe headache made me let out all of the food that I've eaten on that day.
People are saying that that's a symptom of a pregnant woman. Damn, I wasn't pregnant! Unfortunately. Hahaha!
And I went to the doctor, to support the sick leave that I have passed to the management. The doctor said it CAN be Typhoid. But one thing is, I didn't have fever. But she had a patient with that case also. No fever, but WITH Typhoid.
I did the tests, and lucky me, the results were negative.
And I'm back now.
:)

0 comments:

 

Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design