Custom Search

Widget


April 26, 2008

i really like Ashton Kutcher

I am a big fan of celebrity blogs. the top three things that I always spend my time on browsing are: Dlisted, Popsugar, and ICYDK. I found something that might interest Ashton Kutcher fans out there!
When I was browsing through ICYDK website, an article about Ashton caught my attention and he said these:

“If I can smell your perfume and we’re not making out, you’re wearing too much. More of a lot of things in life is better. Perfume does not apply.”
and these:
“Women who wear big blingin’ stones don’t look like they have a lot of money; they look like they have a lot of someone else’s money. I don’t want my woman looking like she got bedazzled.”
mahahay...see gals? He's just right!hot!


0 comments:

 

Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design