Custom Search

Widget


April 10, 2008

Bora, Bora


If not for Bamboo, I was gonna spend my earned money from the fund in buying some Pony sneakers. Last summer, we were in Bora because of B A M B O O and this summer, we are going to Boracay because, of course, of B A M B O O. haha.
We were suppose to visit Bohol and be amazed with their chocolate hills but a certain Typhoid Fever symptom attacked me, and my mother freaked out and decided to have not any plan in allowing me to go there.
And when it comes to Bamboo, nobody can stop me. Not even a monthly, girl-thing menstrual cycle.haha.
I expect the same experiences and happiness just as what I have experienced last time that's why I'm going with my friends. I picture out myself wearing some bikini but then, I do not have plans to look at myself wearing a two-piece swimsuit. Just the top maybe and some shorts on the bottom. Haha. Let's see.

0 comments:

 

Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design