Custom Search

Widget


April 19, 2008

i was gonna own a japanese spitz


my cousin's boyfriend has been promising to give puppies of their japanese spitz. he said that he will hand me the puppy when it learns how to eat and not depend on its mother for food. i actually became very excited and let my mother compromise she will have to take care of it the minute it lands our home. my mother was very hesitant at the thought of having yet another dog in our house. she is still traumatized of what had happened to our little puppy Yuri. I have assured her that if ever Ill own one again, I will have it checked first with a vet so that no worries will come our way. and it seems that the Japanese spitz promised to me was hanging in the air until now. i was joking my cousin that maybe the dog is eating gold dogfood by the time it reaches me. waaahahah. ill just cross my fingers about this. ill pray the boyfriend won't forget about it.

0 comments:

 

Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design