Custom Search

Widget


March 4, 2009

To New RNs, Congratulations!!!

When I heard about results of NLE already available online, first thing that came on my mind was to look for my previous fling's name in the list. Haha. That's how obsessive I am when it comes to him. I'm not inlove with him anymore, coz you know I'm getting married already, but he's just damn yummy and beautiful, that the "little crush" still remains in me. Nyaha! Well now that he belongs to the herd of board passers and aspiring people to go abroad, I say congratulations and best wishes. Haha!

I never imagined him to take Nursing as a course considering his addiction to gamings and computers when he was just a high school student. But then, nothing beats a dream to succeed. To all NLE board passers, you newly-registered nurses, better serve our nation first before going out of the country! Wehehehe! Kidding! It's your choice, anyway. I can do nothing about it. :D

NLE results are here!

0 comments:

 

Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design