Custom Search

Widget


March 4, 2009

Olivia Wilde is a true-to-life PRINCESS!

As I was looking for Ellen Degeneres' 2009 uploaded videos in Youtube, I caught a glimpse on the title of one of the videos saying this: "Is House star Olivia Wilde a real princess?". Of course I became curious. Reading or watching news about other people being some royal figures brings me to the dreamland and just make me think of wonderful things. And yes, Olivia Wilde, to whom I have a woman-crush, is a real
P R I N C E S S.

Her husband is an Italian who is the son of a prince. So that makes them a prince and a princess.

Now, I have a reason to post this House cast members photo.Olivia is the one leaning on Jesse Spencer's chair with all her hotness and royalness.

Please see this video which proves she's a real princess!


0 comments:

 

Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design