Custom Search

Widget


March 6, 2009

10 Reasons Why I and My Ex won't ever get back together

I won't mock somebody here, after all I experienced happiness. For every failed relationship, someone's got to have that remaining happiness that she/he may treasure somewhere deep inside her/his heart. But things just won't work out, you fall out of love, someone new came over, or the enthusiasm of being inlove fades away...
Here are the reasons why there's no chance that I and my ex won't ever get back together again:
1. :D I am getting married already.
2. When I see him, I could think and say to myself that I was inlove with this guy before. It feels unrealistic now. :)
3. I broke his heart. :(
4. He broke mine too, well, he's been breaking it eversince we started the relationship.
5. We do not have the same level of understanding, he has his principles, I have mine. :P
6. He didn't allow me to go near the stage when there was a Bamboo concert. Nyaha. :D
7. He didn't allow me to wear a bikini and have a henna tattoo when I was in Boracay. Nyahaha.
8. He can be violent when he is really really mad. Punches a wall, hits his head with a Red Horse bottle (omg, I just realized this, I'm really not getting back with him :D), I was afraid he might mistaken me as a wall or a bottle of Red Horse in the end. :P
9. Our personality clashed. He follows what he wants, and I couldn't bend to them. ;)
10. I am much, much more and more H A P P I E R now with my fiance. Naks. Hahah.

Since he has been an object of my affection, I wish him happiness and I just hope he can find and will end up with his missing puzzle. ;)

0 comments:

 

Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design