Custom Search

Widget


June 18, 2008

instinct told me so

its been a while. i already have my Bamboo draft for my next entry but work kept me busy I cannot even open my Friendster account nor go to the restroom to have some rest. nyaha.
well, after almost three weeks of not putting an entry in here, many things had just happened to me. I changed my hair style, placed my family first in line, and broke a person's heart.
I am telling a real story here and I'm not proud to say that. But instinct told me so.
Now I feel free and the dagger that's been in my heart for almost 8 months, has been pulled by someone instrumental in getting me out of the mess that I myself created.
I broke up with him on our month-sary which is 4 days before his birthday. That's June 11, the morning I woke up, it was June 12, Philippine's Independence Day.

Freedom for All!

Hallelujah!

=)

0 comments:

 

Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design