Custom Search

Widget


June 28, 2008

CC as in Credit Card


I now have my very first credit card. I was very hesitant at first to get one because I am such a very impulsive buyer! I was also advised by a friend that a credit card will only cause you loads of burden, FINANCIALLY. That is, if you are limitless in buying things you want electronically.
Now let's talk about the credit card that I've got. I am so excited because the credit card company has this promo that if a cardholder will have its first purchase of worth Php2000, there is gonna be a worth Php3000 free of any Adidas street gear. How lucky can I get!
I let my aunt use my card who is having her monthly grocery. The grocery amounted to Php3316, and I now got my above-minimum purchase with no hassle and no problem on how to pay a Php2000 by next month.
Tomorrow, I am gonna avail that FREE worth Php3000 Adidas street gear. Wish me luck!

0 comments:

 

Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design