Custom Search

Widget


November 6, 2007

titanic: past revisited


coming back to past is just some wants that we sometimes indulge. my little sister found a DVD of Titanic yesterday and i have immediately agreed to let her buy it. heheh talking about coming back to romantic and dramatic experiences that you have enjoyed. i was in first year high school when Titanic hit like a bomb leaving all of us in awe. I don't if my understanding still counts, but I believe Titanic is still the highest-grossing movie ever. I remember my cousin who was really head-over-heels for Leonardo. She watched the movie 5 times! yeah, just 5, but it is the only reality that Ive witnessed. I have read in a newspaper once that a woman have watched the movie 50 times. Everytime she went out from work, she went directly to the moviehouse. The most enjoying part was when Jack draw Rose wearing the heart of the ocean, wearing only the necklace! Oh how it became a household line : "Jack, I want you to draw me wearing this, wearing only this..." My aunt's househelp, innocent as she is, came gushing after watching that scene, "kamanyak man na sa iya man!" wahahahah!
Of course not. It was the scene that had really spiced up the movie. heheh!
i had a blast watching Titanic over and over again. Fad as it may be, and has been outshone by the latest movies, but for me Titanic was and still is the greatest movie ever.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.

 

Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design