Custom Search

Widget


November 1, 2007

at wits end

yup, i am at my wits end now.
i work from 9pm-6am. that would mean i sleep at 7 or 8 am until 3 or 4 pm. this morning, when i have slept for almost an hour or two, i was awaken by somebody in the house as if there was an emergency. it was the phone. my younger sister called and pretended to be someone desirable and respectable causing an alarm to this "housemate" and woke me up that made my day a whole lot miserable. My stomach ached that i drank a cup of hot coffee just to lessen the pain that i felt. This was caused by that head-cracking wake up call. How i really hate it when somebody wakes me up like crazy when I am resting from a very tiring work. And how i really cursed my sister on the phone when all she asked was the pin number for an ATM, that f**king pin number can be found in the paper placed in the same container of the ATM card. She knows that I am sleeping at that time!
Another thing that made me feel like crawling on the ground and just explode making this office turn into pieces is that huge amount of GRRRRRR taxes deducted from our salary just now!
This is really frustrating and disappointing and uhhhh... im keeping my mouth shut and just start to be as numb as i can be.
case closed.

0 comments:

 

Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design