Custom Search

Widget


November 22, 2007

KamikazeeKsi-Seksi

ive been feeding up myself with Parokya and Kamikazee songs from my eSnips playlists even before the November 16 Rock Attack churvaloo. hehehe. This is to get used to their music, and of course to ready myself for the night that we all have been waiting for! hahah! its a shame that the song Seksi-Seksi by Kamikazee was not saved in my Kamikazee playlist. But after the concert, it was so far my favorite song. Why? Because I had a moment with my friend's cp cam and Jay, the total performer and entertainer, during their performance of the song. wahahaha. kapal!
I, of course, should credit my friend, i bit bol ja, for allowing me to post her video here in my blog:


Jay, idol!nyahahaha!

0 comments:

 

Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design