Custom Search

Widget


August 31, 2007

acceptance

it's almost two weeks since my little puppy died. the one i was talking about in my previous entries here. Yuri died and it was the saddest moment of my life. It took me so long to write a blog about it, but now, Im ready to talk about him and not cry.
its just so sad for a 4 month-old puppy to die because of a very bad cough which lasted for about a month. we then concluded that maybe that cough filled his lungs with phlegm that the day he died he was vomiting lots of it.
i cried like hell when nanay told me he stopped breathing. i began thinking that no one will ever hop and bark like crazy to me when i come home. I mean, the dog has already grown a personality, which all of us have learned to love and then he was just taken from us. Even my tatay who seems to be so tough when facing difficult things, said that it hurt him when he finally realized that Yuri died. The little puppy usually sat on his lap before he goes to sleep. And my father get used to that.
And after eleven days since he died, I still miss him. I still miss the times when he would piss off our cats and ends up to be chased by them. As my mother have said, in every difficult thing that may happen to you, all you need is to accept it and everything will fall into place again. Yeah, I am learning to accept the fact that my very first dog died. Now, when i cherish the memories about him, I do not cry anymore. My heart just aches.

0 comments:

 

Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design