Custom Search

Widget


August 10, 2007

finished them

yup, finished them and i want more! as harry waved goodbye to his children, i know that he's waving at me also. i just dunno whether he's saying that he's still coming back or he'll be gone for good. but what I'm really sure about is, I WILL MISS HIM FOREVER!

we cared for Harry, the chosen one, the boy who lived. i know you did! but he's got life, too, that we cannot get involved with for the time being. so, i guess this is really it. goodbye, harry!
i'll make sure i'll have the complete copy of seven of them, hardboun
d! and the dvds of the film version, original! ill set them as a treasure to be passed on to my children and make them learn as i have learned from the books.
i hate you, JK! you filled in one of my many fulfillments, but at the same time you made my heart bleed! i will miss harry
terribly!
waaaah!


0 comments:

 

Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design