Custom Search

Widget


January 15, 2009

Jesse Spencer: I never knew I was inlove with him

Hahaha! Got yah! I never knew I was inlove with him not until this dream occurred. I liked him so much in Uptown Girls. The one with Brittany Murphy and Dakota Fanning in it, trust me, that movie was so good. I cry everytime I watch it. Heheh. He was a rockstar in that movie and I guess, his popularity and handsomeness in House is equal to a rockstar! ;) Go Dr. Chase, rock on! He looked so adorable in Uptown Girls and kinda young back then. I was so happy to know when I did my research on House cast members that he and Jennifer Morrison were a couple in real life. Were, 8-}, I'd be more happy if they get back together.with Molly in one of the scenes in Uptown Girls. He was a rockstar!!!

With his then-fiancee Jennifer Morrison ( Dr. Allison Cameron in House MD)

Okay, enough of that intro. Here comes the dream! Hehehe! He's Australian in real life and he talked Hiligaynon in my dream just this day. Cool, huh? And the setting of the dream, he was my fellow castaway in Survivor! Hahaha! Cool again, huh? Hahah! And the not so really cool part, one final challenge was, each castaway was given a gun. A true gun, which when you shoot it, it kills somebody. How gory can it be? Now, the challenge is to use that gun to kill every castaway that you can find in my house (house ko pa talaga). I was so nervous to be killed, I got out of the house and was surprised to see JESSE SPENCER!!! coming after me! Waaaah! He said he'll be a ball of crap if he stayed in that Survivor challenge and better be with me than die. ;) ILOVEYOU Jesse! Nyaha!

And when we were walkin', he held my hands. We arrived in my aunt's house and when I was so becoming believable in telling the gory details of that crap Survivor challenge, I turned to him to get his agreement. Unfortunately, he didn't nod to agree, he lowered his neck and kissed my still-open mouth. Nyaaak! Hahaha! And from that moment, I realized, I was and forever will be inlove with Jesse Spencer who is an Australian and speaks in Hiligaynon. Cool, huh? :D
Hunk-y in that labgown ;)

0 comments:

 

Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design