Custom Search

Widget


June 16, 2007

Desperate Housewives Best Episode


Our uncle let us borrow his seasons 1&2 DVDs of Desperate Housewives (Original, not Pirated)hahah. I became so engrossed to it. Yes, I've already heard about this series, Oprah is so endorsing this tv series. Well, Ive watched in her show when she once guested in the series. Oh how I love the series as I've started to watch it in the DVD. So fulfilling that the whole seasons 1&2 are in my hands.
And as I searched and surfed for the season 3 on the Internet, I've come through this episode:

Mary Alice was one of the girlfriends of the Desperate Housewives, so they say. And the scene there, when, yes, almost brought me to tears but I stopped because I was in the office and too ashamed to be seen by the officemates, Lynette called her was the day she killed herself.
It is just soo good to think that I am getting a lot of life's lessons from this show.
And Mary Alice said, "We can't prevent what we can't predict."
I soo love Desperate Housewives!

0 comments:

 

Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design