Custom Search

Widget


June 9, 2007

Casper=Devon Sawa


who can ever forget the human version of Casper The Friendly Ghost when he was strutting down in the stairs as Cristina Ricci sat down there waiting for her prince, eek, a dance partner to come? Whew! i was so mesmerized upon watching that part of the movie. I was like in grade school during that time. But man, I soo fell for him! hahah!
i remember dreaming about him when I slept at night. All of my seven nights in a week just after watching that movie! And in my dreams, he talked in Hiligaynon!hahah Funny, funny hallucination of mine. I remember my sister had these photocopied posters of him just the size of the long bondpaper, and I would try to steal those from her just before I sleep, and put the pictures just underneath my pillow!hahaha Sooo freakin' desperate of me. I laugh remembering those moments.
I just stopped falling for him when he had this post-Casper movie also with Miss Ricci called Now & Then. I loved that movie, but I didn't like when My Then-Mr.-Perfect and the rest of the boys showed their butts in one of the scenes. Nyehehe... My childish heart said, "Gross!". Hahah.
Well, now, I have not even noticed if he has a movie. I don't think he's still active in Hollywood. Gone are the days that he was a star and the much-loved human version of Casper. Devon Sawa was a Fad, I believe. But I also believe he is a good actor, though.
And when I remember those days that he spoke Hiligaynon himself in my hallucinations, this song plays at the back of my mind. Hmmmm. hehe.

Get this widget | Share | Track details

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I take it you don't watch many movies. Devon Sawa is a very successful actor. He's been in several movies since Casper, including Idle Hands, Final Destination, and Slackers.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh i loved him too! He was so cute back then!

graShana said...

To Anonymous #1: hehehe..I did watch him in those movies. But what I meant with the lately portion is NOW. nowadays, he has no movies. I love Devon Sawa. I hope he makes a movie one of these days. :D

To Anonymous #2: Yup, i really liked him back then. Share tayo! hehehe.

 

Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design