Custom Search

Widget


September 11, 2009

Back in The Game

It's my birthday today and it would be appealing to make a comeback and not scolded. *puppy eyes* Haha! My last post is dated April 25th, after almost 5 months, I'm posting a new one with a new me... :)
I've changed status, my hair's chocolate brown, my pimples are back and I think I'm gonna be sick today. My flu's back and hopefully this is not bad.

For the "almost" 5 months that I'm gone in here, I've done tons of things:
  • Last May 3 we had a company outing in Anhawan, Oton, and I hope everybody had a lot of fun. Coz I did!
  • Attended my uncle's burial :(
  • My then-fiance last May, now my husband ;), came home.
  • I was bridesmaid to my cousin's May 16th wedding :D
  • Kissed by three gorgeous Korean hunks during a fiesta in my Tita's house. Hahah!
  • Had lots of fun looking for my civil wedding outfit. 8-} As well as my husband-to-be's outfit, gosh, that one was a tough job!
  • Wed my one-year boyfriend, but friend since childhood :D
  • Cried hard and lots every time my husband would go to Manila :(
  • Had a horrible share of flu and cough, even consulted a doctor for that.
  • Godmother-ed my niece, whose one godfather is my ex. It turns out now that I and my ex are kumpares and kumares already! I believe it's destiny for past-lovers. Nyaha!
I could have made a blog entry for each significant category, but then, I never had the time to get into blogger. Too busy with married life. ;)

So, here I am again :P And oh, happy birthday to me :D

2 comments:

Death Mark said...

Belated lng gle Ma'am.. same kmu b-day ni ermats hehe.

Nakikichismis lng d sa blog mo ah. :P

graShana said...

baw tingala man ko Mark absent ka sg Sept 11! Hahaha!

 

Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design