Custom Search

Widget


November 5, 2008

Edward Cullen

It's already November and I haven't updated this blog yet. I've posted only two entries for the whole month of October and I feel like I've been too busy. 25 days to go, and it's gonna be the holidays seasons already. And I feel I haven't done anything so much to satisfy what I've been setting myself for.
I turned into this book, ebook actually, which I downloaded in my Ipod, and which I have become addicted to. My reading of the book was a result of the trailer of the new Twilight movie. We all know Cedric Diggory, and I kind of disapproved Rob Pattinson when he played that part in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. But, in the new Twilight movie, seeing its trailer, Rob Pattinson becomes Edward Cullen and his every inch.
I am becoming more and more inlove with Edward Cullen as I get to the last page. I become thirsty when the Ipod is nearing to being drained! Wahahaha! He is a picture of an ideal man now, except of course the fang. And the LOVE, the love that's living in the story is indeed, unconditional and irrevocable. I don't know but I just wanna cry everytime I read a confession from Bella pertaining to Edward himself.
No matter what he is, a vampire, a mountain lion, I'll love him forever! Waaaaaaah!

0 comments:

 

Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design