Custom Search

Widget


August 23, 2008

The Threats of Sashimi

I was excited to grab a sashimi when I and my officemates were in this buffet. Luckily, there was only sushi on the table. That buffet was so marvelous I had to sleep at 3am on the next day just to make sure that all of what I have eaten were properly processed in my stomach.
This time, as I was browsing through this favorite site of mine, I have found out that Sashimi/Raw Fish can be one source of tapeworm!
There's a prominent seafood restaurant in Chicago which was sued by one of their customers because he said that the salmon that they served him caused him to have a tapeworm. And that was indeed, true. According to John Rawley, a seafood expert, tapeworms are commonly found in salmon!Pak! The only thing to be done to get rid of the tapeworm from the fish is to completely cook it or freeze it at -31 degrees Farenheit for at least 15 hours.
See? Don't be too trusty with your fishy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very nice! hahahahaha

Anonymous said...

I could give my own opinion with your topic that is not boring for me.

 

Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design