Custom Search

Widget


March 13, 2008

ex-luver, ex-fling


i feel awkward but i dreamt about someone in the past who has caused my knees to become jelly, caused my hair in the back stand as if a wolf is attacking me. In short I dreamt about someone who was equal to Brandon Boyd (in my own perspective) when I was a young ballerina in the dark. ngiyahaha. meaning, i was lost when I had a crush on him.
i knew he has a girlfriend. i knew that he is not into me. but we played like we were children in an abandoned park ready to have some fun (something like Rain and his best friend in some scene in Full House). Ngyak!
We had this water hose which was ready to splash and splurge hitting water on us. In short, we played with water. not on fire. another ngiyahahaha.
As we were playing, I just thought of the happy moments that I felt which he caused. An every night phone call which in one way or another made me waiting and expecting at the end when he didn't call anymore. The corniest jokes he would break on through in the middle of the conversation because he considers himself a humorous person in this joke world. And then I thought of his abandoning me like a lost puppy hanging in the air (so drama ever..haha) ready to fall anytime and he was just there...dating another woman!waaaaah!
And as I was thinking of those holy moments, and as i was looking at him playing with the water, he stopped and he kissed me. ON THE LIPS!
hay damgo tuod.

0 comments:

 

Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design