Custom Search

Widget


February 15, 2008

ipod nano: 4gigs of my life

ive been thinking of something to write and post in here because this blog seems to be neglected, abandoned for a while now. And i thought of the ipod (ill-gotten) from my sister who has never had any interest on it since acquiring the thing. My little sister instead kept on getting it from me. But she has her share, and I decided, ill have my own share, too. After all, she is not the only younger sister, I, too! And i keep the ipod, she keeps the other gadget which she needs desperately.
First time of having this "coolest" music player and some added applications, I didn't know what to do. I didn't even know how to load songs on it! And as time goes by, I finally got the hang of it. I also found out that I can store pictures in it. And guess what, when synchronizing your ipod with the photos that you wanna store in it, you must synchronize the whole folder of photos, not like songs which you can add one by one to the gadget. Everytime you save a picture in the "coolest" music player of all time and of other applications, the other folders are deleted and note: including the music folders!waaaah! I don't know if i was just kind of dumb about the technology but i installed again my itunes and transferred all the songs that were erased, for God's sake!
Good thing my uninstalling and installing solved the problem. waaaah! I kind of got paranoid when i opened the Ipod and looked at the music menu saying: NO MUSIC!
heheh...technologically challenged as I was, i got the hang of it. Finally.
I kind of like the black or the pink one but what I got is the one in the middle. No choice, it was an ill-gotten gift.hahah!

0 comments:

 

Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design