Custom Search

Widget


September 18, 2007

She, its okay, really.

this is an answer to Shella's entry BAKA.


Dear Shella,

I don't think it's stupidity. I don't want you to feel that way. It's your decision and nobody can go against that. If you don't want the job, much better that you declined because it would just be improper if they keep on making you want it.

Wahahaha...

Drama!


Teh, diin ta tani kung gin-accept mo? Sa Guim? Guimaras or Guimbal?

Anyways, I still support you with your decision. Just wish that Mass won't let me work night time, viosil's. hahahah.

As according to beth, this will be a great loyalty challenge.


Teh, gaenjoy kamu da? LLDA.

4 comments:

SuperNemiXX said...

yow! grabe bah... my rep gd entry ko. ahahah cool!

graShana said...

hehehe...
huo eh.
para hindi ka magdwell sa decision mo.
weeeeeh!

keSSen said...

heheheh d ko updated bah. .:D

by the way. .mau nlng my upod pa ko d bah. .heheheh

ri mlng ko d prmi sa likod nyo ah. .
nd para mgtawa ha. .pra mgsuporta!
rock n rowl! \m/

graShana said...

hahahaha...
huo part, ari pagd ko d sa likod ah!
=))

 

Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design