Custom Search

Widget


April 25, 2007

hapi UPV graduation!

uhhhh, i just remembered how the buttons of my dress fell out and broke off leaving me grasping and clasping for my tube-top-like organza not to leave me half-naked!hah! same day. it is its anniversary, actually.
in line to that, i want to congratualte all the 2007 graduates! Most especially to the UPV-CM graduates!wooohoow! well, eventhough it's not from my course whom the valedictorian this year came from, I'm still proud to say that she is my batchmate. well, uuhhhmmm. hehehe
this year's speaker was cheche lazaro...and unfortunately, i havent got the time to attend the graduation ceremony in the city campus. what will i do there, anyway?hahaha ive passed it already!
happy graduation!
you all have the opportunities in life.
we all have!
hehehe

0 comments:

 

Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design