Custom Search

Widget


March 28, 2007

Bohemian Rhapsody

Bohemian Rhapsody_...


Just listen to this. This is by Constantine Maroulis
Whehehehe...
Pilitay na to!

Well, I used to like Constantine Maroulis from American Idol. Remember him? He was with Carrie Underwood's batch. And also of Bo Bice's. I really loved him that time. I like that 'rocker' touch in his personality. I was even praying for him to win but there is no way that a rocker can win American Idol. heheh.

I know the song Bohemian Rhapsody. I know the lyrics even when i was just small. But I didnt know that it is Bohemian Rhapsody. So ignorant of me. Only did I get to know the title of the song when we had this affair in school that we changed the lyrics and blah blah.

Enjoy the song and Mr. Maroulis.
My Greek God.
woohow!
Rockerz rule!

 

Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design